Improvements to the events log table
Following our push to improve the table UX of the Developer Dashboard, we’ve made subtle improvements to the events log table.
- You will see that hovering on the Type will give you the full text.
- You can use the copy button to quickly copy the event type for your custom code.
- The Created on column has been made consistent with other tables.
- The Trigger will also show the type and have a copy button for copying the user or developer ID.
You will find these improvements wherever the events log table is visible, for example:
- The Events Log page.
- Events & Webhooks under the Sites and Users, etc.