For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via at freemius.com in which developers can integrate Freemius and turn their software into a freemium product, or by accessing the Service through software integrated with our API (the “Partners”) in which publishers can sign-up into the Partners’ software.
I. Information We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your name and email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1- Information collected via Technology
- browser type
- language preference
- referring site
- date and time of website visit
- IP address
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. You can configure your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from any website you visit. If you do this, it’s possible that Freemius might not work as well. For complete information about our cookies policy please visit our Cookies Policy page.
2- Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. How We Use And Share Information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. How We Protect Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement
Please note that under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
IV. Your Rights Regarding The Use Of Your Personal Information
V. Your Right To Be Forgotten
You have the right to request for the erasure of your personal data off of our servers. Once such a request is made by you (please contact us at: [email protected]) we will be committed to carry out the erasure procedure as soon as possible.
Please note that:
- Even after the erasure procedure is complete, your personal data will continue to reside in our backup archives for another 3 weeks. The reason for that is that it’s inoperable for us to isolate individual personal data within the entire archive.
- You can rest assured that your personal data will not be restored back into the production systems (except in certain rare instances, e.g., the need to recover from a natural disaster or from a serious security breach). In such cases, your personal data may be restored from backups, but the controller will take the necessary steps to honor the initial request and erase the primary instance of that data once again.
- Any backup archives which contain personal data are protected by strong encryption. Therefore, even if criminals were able to steal the archive, its contents would still remain inaccessible to them.
- Records of all data subject requests regarding their personal data will be retained, as will audit logs that record all activities on backup archives containing personal data. This means that the user can be confident that their personal data has been backed up in accordance with GDPR principles of security by design and by default, as well as data minimization, and that their rights, including the right to be forgotten, have been honored.
VI. Links To Other Websites
VIII. Contact Us