Deployment summary 9th October, 2023
- We found an edge-case scenario where a product’s payment could not be refunded. We have found the issue and have pushed a fix.
- We noticed a regression in our last major update on the analytics system. The
Active Subscriptionmetrics were incorrect, including sandbox subscriptions. We have pushed a fix for this.
- We noticed and fixed a small typo on the EULA page of Freemius products.
Developer Dashboard Enhancements
Coupons Settings UI Enhancement
We have deployed a bunch of enhancements to the coupon settings UI.
- The coupon code will now always be visible inside the sticky header.
Is Activetoggle is also now a part of the sticky header, located beside the close button.
- We have also fixed some layout issues along the way.
PayPal account types
We have renamed the PayPal account types in the “Payouts” section of the profile page to better reflect their meaning.
You will now get a clear indication to understand what the different types of accounts mean.