Here’s the Freemius Release Notes update that highlights recent product improvements made, so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new for May 2016.
- Show submenu items like “Add-Ons”, “Contact Us” & “Pricing” also when Freemius is turned off (skipped), or pending activation.
- Fixed the premium plugin version automatic updates mechanism.
- Following the .org team suggestion, modified the deactivation’s form button label from “Deactivate” to “Skip & Deactivate” to make it even more clear that the feedback form is optional.
- Sticky messages are now hidden from non-admins.
- Added the option to programmatically start a plugin’s trial (only for freemium plugins).