The MailChimp integration allows syncing user and/or customer emails directly with your MailChimp lists whenever certain events occur within your plugin or theme. Syncing the emails with your MailChimp is super easy!
It doesn’t require any coding and only takes a few minutes:
- Login to your Freemius dashboard and go to INTEGRATIONS -> MAILCHIMP:
- Connect your Freemius plugin or theme with your MailChimp account:
- Click on Create New Rule.
- Tick the event types with which you would like to trigger the emails sync:
You can access the documenation of the events collection here.
- Select the MailChimp list you’d like to sync the emails to.
- If you prefer to sync the emails with any specific group, choose the group category and group.
- Choose whether you’d like the rule to add the email to the list or remove it from the list:
- Finally, don’t forget to click save.
Some Popular MailChimp Sync Events
- Adding a user’s email when they opt-in (use the
- Removing a user’s email when they uninstall your plugin or theme (use the
- Adding a user’s email to your paid users list when they upgrade (use the
- Removing a user’s email from your paid users list when their license expires (use the
- Adding a user’s email to your trial users list when they start a trial (use the
- Removing a user’s email from your trial users list when their trial is over (use the